We will try to cover the important happenings in our Beautiful Country, tell of events, people, the good as well as the bad and ugly.

Blog Archive

October 29, 2008

> Why I (A Black Man) Can't Vote For Obama

THIS CONTAINS GRAFIC NOTATIONS HOWEVER TRUTHFUL IT IS.


PLEASE PASS THIS ON IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!



> Why I (A Black Man) Can't Vote For Obama
> I wanted to send this article from Huntley Brown - he is a fabulous
> concert pianist, man of God and is a black man. I appreciate so much his
> reasoning for not voting for Obama, I would like to see this article
> spread out via Email to as many as possible. It's good stuff! Dcn. Miguel
> A. Salazar
>
> Why I Can't Vote For Obama -- By Huntley Brown
>
> Dear Friends,
> A few months ago I was asked for my perspective on Obama, I sent out an
> email with a few points. With the election just around the corner I
> decided to complete my perspective. Those of you on my e-list have seen
> some of this before but it's worth repeating...
>
> First I must say whoever wins the election will have my prayer support.
> Obama needs to be commended for his accomplishments but I need to explain
> why I will not be voting for him.
>
> Many of my friends process their identity through their blackness. I
> process my identity through Christ. Being a Christian (a Christ follower)
> means He leads I follow. I can't dictate the terms He does because He is
> the leader.
>
> I can't vote black because I am black; I have to vote Christian because
> that's who I am. Christian first, black second. Neither should anyone
> from the other ethnic groups vote because of ethnicity. 200 years from now
> I won't be asked if I was black or white. I will be asked if I knew Jesus
> and accepted Him as Lord and Savior.
>
> In an election there are many issues to consider but when a society gets
> abortion, same-sex marriage, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning
> to name a few, wrong economic concerns will soon not matter.
>
> We need to follow Martin Luther King's words, don't judge someone by the
> color of their skin but by the content of their character. I don't know
> Obama so all I can go off is his voting record. His voting record earned
> him the title of the most liberal senator in the US Senate in 2007.
> NATIONAL JOURNAL: Obama: Most Liberal Senator in 2007 (01/31/2008)
> To beat Ted Kennedy and Hilary Clinton as the most liberal senator, takes
> some doing. Obama accomplished this feat in 2 short years. I wonder what
> would happen to America if he had four years to work with.
>
> There is a reason Planned Parenthood gives him a 100 % rating.
> There is a reason the homosexual community supports him.
> There is a reason Ahmadinejad, Chavez, Castro, Hamas etc. love him.
> There is a reason he said he would nominate liberal judges to the Supreme
> Court. There is a reason he voted against the infanticide bill.
> There is a reason he voted No on the constitutional ban of same-sex
> marriage.
> There is a reason he voted No on banning partial birth abortion. There is
> a reason he voted No on confirming Justices Roberts and Alito. These two
> judges are conservatives and they have since overturned partial birth
> abortion. The same practice Obama wanted to continue.
> Let's take a look at the practice he wanted to continue
> The 5 Step Partial Birth Abortion procedures:
>
> A. Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's leg with
> forceps. (Remember this is a live baby)
> B. The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.
> C. The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.
> D. The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are
> then opened to enlarge the hole.
> E. The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The
> child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead
> baby is then removed.
> God help him.
> There is a reason Obama opposed the parental notification law.
>
> Think about this: You can't give a kid an aspirin without parental
> notification but that same kid can have an abortion without parental
> notification. This is insane.
> There is a reason he went to Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years.
>
> Obama tells us he has good judgment but he sat under Jeremiah Wright
> teaching for 20 years. Now he is condemning Wright's sermons. I wonder why
> now?
>
> Obama said Jeremiah Wright led him to the Lord and discipled him. A
> disciple is one in training. Jesus told us in Matthew 28:19 - 20 "Go and
> make disciples of all nations." This means reproduce yourself. Teach
> people to think like you, walk like you; talk like you believe what you
> believe etc. The question I have is what did Jeremiah Wright teach him?
>
> Would you support a White President who went to a church which has tenets
> that said they have a
>
> 1. Commitment to the White Community
> 2. Commitment to the White Family
> 3. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
> 4. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills
> available to the White Community.
> 5. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for
> Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
> 6. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the
> White Value System
> 7. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.
>
> Would you support a President who went to a church like that?
>
> Just change the word from white to black and you have the tenets of
> Obama's former church. If President Bush was a member of a church like
> this, he would be called a racist. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would
> have been marching outside.
>
> This kind of church is a racist church. Obama did not wake up after 20
> years and just discovered he went to a racist church. The church can't be
> about race. Jesus did not come for any particular race. He came for the
> whole world.
>
> A church can't have a value system based on race. The churches value
> system has to be based on biblical mandate. It does not matter if it's a
> white church or a black church it's still wrong. Anyone from either race
> that attends a church like this would never get my vote.
>
> Obama's former Pastor Jeremiah Wright is a disciple of liberal theologian
> James Cone, author of the 1970 book A Black Theology of Liberation. Cone
> once wrote: "Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified
> totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and
> against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.
>
> Cone is the man Obama's mentor looks up to. Does Obama believe this?
>
> So what does all this mean for the nation?
>
> In the past when the Lord brought someone with the beliefs of Obama to
> lead a nation it meant one thing - judgment.
>
> Read 1 Samuel 8 when Israel asked for a king. First God says in 1 Samuel
> 1:9 "Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the
> king who will reign over them will do."
>
> Then God says
>
> 1 Samuel 1:18 " When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the
> king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day." 19
> But the people refused to listen to Samuel. "No!" they said. "We want a
> king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king
> to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles." 21 When Samuel
> heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the LORD. 22 The
> LORD answered, "Listen to them and give them a king."
>
> Here is what we know for sure.
>
> God is not schizophrenic
>
> He would not tell one person to vote for Obama and one to vote for McCain.
> As the scripture says, a city divided against itself cannot stand, so
> obviously many people are not hearing from God.
>
> Maybe I am the one not hearing but I know God does not change and Obama
> contradicts many things I read in scripture so I doubt it.
>
> For all my friends who are voting for Obama can you really look God in the
> face and say; Father based on your word, I am voting for Obama even though
> I know he will continue the genocidal practice of partial birth abortion.
> He might have to nominate three or four Supreme Court justices, and I am
> sure he will be nominating liberal judges who will be making laws that are
> against you. I also know he will continue to push for homosexual rights,
> even though you destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for this. I know I can look
> the other way because of the economy.
>
> I could not see Jesus agreeing with many of Obama's positions. Finally I
> have two questions for all my liberal friends.
>
> Since we know someone's value system has to be placed on the nation,
>
> 1. Whose value system should be placed on the nation.
>
> 2. Who should determine that this is the right value system for the
> nation?
> Blessings,
> Huntley Brown

No comments:

Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro